Ferrari North America is now offering a VIP Ferrari Challenge pass for clients looking to make the most of their Grand Prix of Canada weekend on June 7th – 9th, 2013.
The package includes: Ferrari VIP seating, located in the Formula One Village Suites on the Formula One Paddock side of the track, Fine gourmet dining (breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages (to include wine and beer as well as snacks)) is served all day for the three days.
shuttle service is available between the VIP seating area and the Challenge Paddock. VIP Ferrari Challenge guests also receive select Ferrari memorabilia items.
Each pass features:
- Access to the circuit and the elite Formula One Village and private Ferrari Suite
- Access to the Ferrari Challenge Paddock
- Access to the elevated dining room with a grandstand viewing area
- Breakfast and lunch served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- All day beverage service including a selection of beer and wine
- Track Viewing from closed-circuit televisions
- Official souvenir programs
- Access to the terrace and souvenir boutique adjacent to the elite suites
- Shuttle service from the Challenge paddock to the elite suites
- Ear plugs
- Ferrari memorabilia items
- Invitation to an exclusive FNA evening cocktail reception on the Saturday June 8th
Cost per pass: $3,250
To Book your pass or more information: please call the Ferrari Concierge + 1.866.551.2828 and request to purchase a VIP pass for the Montreal event.
The Ferrari F1 Paddock Club
The Ferrari Formula One Paddock Club hospitality is offered by the Ferrari Factory and is present at all the F1 races around the world. It is the only way to get access to the Ferrari pits and pit tours and access to the Ferrari Formula One pilots.
For more information, CLICK HERE
Ferrari Driving Experience as an Additional Experience
Additionally, the Ferrari Driving Experience located one hour north of Montreal in Mt. Tremblant would be the perfect way for your clients to make the most of their Canadian Ferrari experience at the F1 Grand Prix, and the $10,700 per seat charge and the $950 per guest charge of course count towards your client loyalty target as well.
The following basic FDE two-day programs still have limited availability and are proximate to the June 7-9 Formula One race: